Emergency Dentist — Conroe, TX
You Can Count on Us
No one expects a dental emergency to happen when it does, but thankfully, being prepared is easy. All you need to do is put Conroe Advanced Dentistry’s number into your phone right now, and if a toothache or dental injury catches you off guard, you know who to call. We offer same-day emergency dentistry in Conroe, TX, and we will do everything we can to provide relief right away when you need it the most.
Why Choose Conroe Advanced Dentistry for Emergency Dental Care?
- Same-Day Emergency Appointments
- Trusted by Conroe Families for Decades
- Friendly and Experienced Dental Team
How We Treat Dental Emergencies
- Set up your same-day emergency appointment: The sooner you call our office to report a dental emergency, the better. On the phone, we’ll offer some first-aid guidance and schedule an urgent appointment if necessary. Our friendly staff will work quickly to get you relief however possible.
- Emergency exam from our dentists: After you reach us, one of our dentists will perform a detailed exam to determine the cause and severity of your emergency. This process may involve capturing X-rays if needed.
- Discussing our findings with you directly: Following your exam, we’ll break down our findings with you and recommend a treatment plan from there. This custom plan will have cost estimates and a specific timeline attached so you can make an informed decision on how to move forward.
- Get the dedicated care you need fast: We’ll work quickly to resolve your emergency so you can get back to smiling as soon as possible. Whether your care requires dental fillings, crowns, root canal therapy, extractions, or another service, you can count on us to make your procedure efficient and comfortable!
The Most Common Dental Emergencies
Even if you are uncertain whether or not your situation constitutes an emergency, it’s still wise to give us a call if you or a loved one is experiencing out-of-the-ordinary oral symptoms, like acute pain or sensitivity. Below, you can look over some of the most common types of dental problems we treat. If any of them develop, please get in touch and we’ll confirm if you should visit us now or on the next business day.
Understanding the Cost of Dental Emergencies
Many patients avoid getting emergency care because they’re afraid they’ll receive a large bill afterward. Unfortunately, waiting only allows the problem to become worse. The best thing you can do is act fast, and before we perform treatment, we’ll go over all of your options and discuss pricing. We can also help you organize financing to space out the cost if needed.
How to Prevent Dental Emergencies
- Always wear a mouthguard when playing sports
- Don’t chew on things like ice, pens, pencils, fingernails, etc.
- Don’t use your teeth to open packages or remove tags
- Be careful when eating very hard, sticky, or chewy foods
- Get two checkups and cleanings each year
- Contact us at the earliest sign of a dental problem so we can take care of it right away
I Need a Checkup & Cleaning I am Concerned About Bleeding Gums I Have a Cavity or Broken Tooth I am Missing One or More Teeth I am Unhappy with My Smile I Want a Straighter Smile I am Scared of the Dentist I Have Pain in My Jaw View Our Services